Thursday 19 January 2012

To do list

Now I have conducted research into various different areas, I thought that I would just take a moment to in a sense ‘re-group’ and plan what I am going to do for the next few weeks. After taking some time to think about what I will need to do in order to complete one of my ancillary tasks to the best of my ability I have come up with this check list:
1)   Write a story line for my teaser trailer
2)   Create a spider diagram / mind map of ideas of objects etc. that I could include within my poster
3)   Take lots of different photographs that could be used in my movie poster
4)   Edit the photos and show the editing process
5)   Do a poll to see which photo people think best represents the genre and overall style of my movie poster
6)   Plan a mock-up of the poster
7)   Do a first draft of the poster
8)   Complete a feedback form – what can be improved?
9)   Do a second draft – making any amendments
10)        Final piece – making final alterations
11)        Do a videoblog where I video people making comments on my poster
12)        Complete a formal written evaluation of my ancillary task

No comments:

Post a Comment