Thursday 19 January 2012

Storyline

After conducting research into both the film genre that I want my movie teaser trailer to be in and a film director’s work, I feel that I am now ready to begin one of my ancillary tasks – the film poster.  In order to produce a good film poster, firstly I need a story line for my teaser trailer. After thinking about what scares me personally I came up with this basic storyline for my teaser trailer…   
The male protagonist mark is a middle class barrister. But in the aftermath of his wife susan's death, he begins to develop the unnatural tendency of wanting to find another who can replace her. Things go from bad to worse, and Mark becomes more and more obsessive until he loses his job – his only priority then becomes following, collecting information on and stalking a young local woman that resembles his wife.  


Target Audience
As my target audience is late teens, early twenties, the actors that will play the characters will also reflect this age range by also being late their late teens. I think I will get the actors to wear modern clothing that reflects their age in order to represent my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment