Friday 27 January 2012

Poll

Working through my list of tasks, the next thing I have decided to do is a poll - the question of the poll being: “ Which image reflects my storyline better?” ( see below - the layout of the poll that I have given to 15 of my peers)

Which image reflects this storyline better?
The male protagonist mark is a middle class barrister. But in the aftermath of his wife Susan's death, he begins to develop the unnatural tendency of wanting to find another who can replace her. Things go from bad to worse, and Mark becomes more and more obsessive until he loses his job – his only priority then becomes following, collecting information on and stalking a young local woman that resembles his wife.
Image one:                                             











Image two:







RESULT : Image one received five votes and Image two received ten votes. In my opinion, this is probably because the clock represents time and the idea of survelliance, however, in competition with the picture of tom watching from afar, it is perhaps not as strong. Before composing the poll, I did think that the image of Tom might get more of the votes, as it's message is clear and simple; and therefore easier for the potential audience to relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment