Thursday 26 January 2012

Image edits for movie poster

Here is the first image edit that I have done for my movie poster. This is the original image of the clock.







Then I decided to increase the brightness and contrast levels of the photograph.








After that I decided to decrease the exposure of the image to refine the detail on the clock.








Then I cropped the image to increase the focus on the clock, whilst making the overall image smaller.










To make the image more interesting i decided to use a different editing program to add colour to the picture - red to suggest that the clock was bleeding. Then I smudged the red colour to make it look more professional.










After talking to my peers about how I could distort my clock in the most professional way they suggested that I use the online editing programme Picnik. And, after using their googlfy tool, here is my final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment