Thursday 29 March 2012

Replys to my Feedback email

I have now received various responses to my email asking for feedback. On the whole, the comments were quite good, as most people liked aspects of my magazine. However, a few improvements have been suggested such as: changing the font or background colour of my magazine. Here are print screens of the responses ( see below)






How will I use this feedback? 
After receiving this feedback, areas of improvement have been drawn to my attention and so here is what I plan to do next...
  • I plan to alter the font - to make it clearer
  • I plan to include a barcode and a price - most likely £2.50 as that is towards the lower end of the price range that i was given during my facebook research ( the highest price was £5 and the lowest was £2)
  • I plan to try and alter the background of my magazine - making it less yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment