Thursday 15 March 2012

Image edits

Here is my original image.
















As the background in this image does not fit the magazine, I then eddited it all out by removing most of the background with the "remove background" tool on Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation, and then i touched up the image in the programmes "Paint" and "fireworks".














After that I uploaded the image onto the online editing site "picnik" and added various effects such as "teeth whitening " "belmish hiding" and "sunless tan". To make the image look more "celebrity-like".















Finally, I altered the "lip colour" of my lips to make it look as if I am wearing make up and I used the "airbrush" tool to make the " sunless tan " look more natural. Here is my finally image.


No comments:

Post a Comment