Tuesday 17 April 2012

Targetting my audience

In an attempt to target my audience I have created a facebook account for my teaser trailer the account is called: " Surveillance The-film "and the link to the account is: http://www.facebook.com/SurveillanceTheFilm/  if you are interested in having a look at it. So far, I have added about 6 friends to the account and am in the process of adding more. The idea is that I post my teaser trailer drafts onto facebook and then my target audience can respond to it via the comments feature. I can then address those comments and make the ammendments to my teaser trailer so that I am sucessfully adapting my work for my target audience. The reason I have chosen to create this facebook account is because my target audience is a similar demographic to the majority of facebook users - people around the same age as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment