Wednesday 8 February 2012

New images

One thing that I have realised since my first draft is that my organisation of my actors and actresses etc has not been very good atall. Therefore, in order to rectify this I decided to search for a more appropriate location to take my pictures for my movie poster. In the end, after travelling round different areas, I decided that my own street and the adjacent street would be perfect.

I then contacted my actors via email asking them to meet at my house on Saturday for a photo shoot.



















I also compiled a short shot list of the images I planned to take and gave each actor a copy of it so they were aware of what shots I was planning and where they were needed etc.







Then after the shoot, I compared the pictures that I took and decided on the most appropriate picture. I included my peers and other media students in this decision to get a better perspective. Here is the image that I have decided to use. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment